Ellsen 2 ton overhead crane is a kind of lightweight overhead crane and it is widely applied for light load work. The crane generally has single girder because of its light lifting capacity. Its lifting mechanism can be electric wire rope hoist or chain hoist according to needs. The lifting mechanism has lifting overload protection and lifting limit protection, when the hoist moves up and down to limit position, the limit protection will cut off the lifting power supply automatically to ensure the safe operation.
According to clients’ needs and requirements, 2 ton overhead crane can be designed and produced to be free standing, top running, under running, or portable. If the factory or warehouse has enough space height, top running crane is recommended to use; if there is no enough height in the factory, under slung or free standing 2 ton overhead crane can be used to save the space.
AQ-LD Single girder 2 ton crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 0.5t~20t
- Span Length: 7.5~31.5m
- Lifting Height: 6~18m
- Working Class: A3~A4
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~40℃
AQ-LX 2 ton suspension crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 0.5~10t
- Span Length: 3~22.5m
- Lifting Height: 6~12m
- Lifting Speed: 7~8m/min or 0.7/7-8/0.8m/min
- Crane Travelling Speed: 20~30m/min
- Working Class: A3~A4
Parts of Overhead Crane Equipment
Overhead cranes can be used on various occasions to lift, lower or move heavy loads from one position to another. Speaking of the main cranes parts, there are bridge, end trucks, runway beam, hoisting mechanisms, bumper, pendant, electric motor and other accessories; the hoisting mechanisms (wire rope hoist) generally consist of hoist drum, wire rope, hoist block, hook and so on. There are also safety parts, like power supply, fire extinguisher and limit switch etc. Since 2 ton bridge crane offers light rated load capacity, its lifting device can also adopt chain hoist with which the materials can be hoisted as required. It is not easy to choose a right 2 ton crane from wide range types of overhead cranes to suit your facility, so it is necessary to know well about your work needs and select the suitable crane to suit all your requirements.
Interested in our overhead crane? or want the best prices?
Tips on Safe Use of 2 ton Overhead Crane
To ensure the 2 ton crane works safely and reliably, several important tips shown as below should be followed:
1. It’s necessary to do regular check on crane parts and lifting and traveling mechanisms;
2. It’s necessary to install and operate the crane correctly without disobeying the operation procedures;
3. It’s necessary to make sure that the load should not be greater than the rated lifting capacity;
4. It’s necessary to equip the crane with protection device;
5. It’s necessary to make sure the proper application of the crane on corresponding working occasion, for example, ordinary overhead crane 2 ton without explosion proof protection should not be used in environment with explosive gas.
Choose a Reliable 2 ton Overhead Crane Manufacturer
As a piece of important overhead lifting equipment, 2 ton overhead crane can be used in machinery production and process factory, warehouse, overhaul and maintenance shop, garage, lifting and transporting bulk goods and materials, scrap iron and steel plant etc. A right and reliable overhead bridge crane can greatly facilitate hoisting work, boost work efficiency and improve productivity. If you get a crane product with very cheap price from a crane provider who has little experience in producing cranes, the crane may often break down during operations and needs much maintenance, which will be a kind of waste of time and money.
Ellsen Machinery Equipment Company is one of the professional and leading overhead crane manufacturers in China, and has been in crane industry for a very long time. We have accumulated much experience in designing and manufacturing different types of overhead cranes to meet different work needs, and we know very well how to provide and customize suitable cranes for different clients. To get more information on our 2 ton overhead crane prices, please feel free to contact us by means of sending your inquiry and we will reply you very soon. We will offer you perfect overhead crane solution according to your needs and requirements.
Want to know more about overhead cranes? Just feel free to tell us?
Important Inspections on Overhead Cranes
Inspections on cranes are necessary and important to help prevent breakdowns and accidents of crane device. There are mainly three types of inspection and there are daily inspection, frequent inspection and periodic inspection. Generally speaking, daily inspections should be small inspections needed before using the crane for the first time each work day or before beginning a shift.
1. The day-to day inspections always include: inspection on the wire rope for damage, inspection on the block and hook for any crack or damage, inspection on the hoist drum for the proper rope arrangement, inspection on bumpers or abnormalities and inspection on limit switches etc.
2. The frequent inspection shall include: inspection on operating mechanisms for proper operation, adjustment and unusual sounds, inspection on hook and hook latches according to standards, inspection on rope for proper spooling on the drum and sheave, inspection on hoist ropes and end connections following the standards etc.
3. The periodic inspections shall include: inspection on loose or missing bolts, nuts or rivets, inspection on cracked or worn sheaves and drums, inspection on worn or distorted crane parts, inspection on excessive wear of brake system parts, inspection on power plants for proper operation, inspection on damage of switches, controllers, contacts and so on.
With these inspections, the unnecessary risks and accidents can be prevented and the cranes can work safely and reliably.
Please feel free to send inquiry or email to us.
(Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.)